Some useful tips & Spa Etiquette
1. In order to preserve the relaxing spa ambience we kindly ask all guests to switch of their mobile phones and to please respect the spa code of quietness out of respects for other guests undergoing treatments.
2. We recommend our guest to leave valuable belongings in the safe provided in the hotel room/at home or use the lockers provided. Artesia is not liable for loss of personal belongings (including loss from lockers).
3. Locker keys are handed out once a deposit (room key/bank card) are handed in to the spa reception. There is a charge of kr 200,- for keys that are not returned.
4. Bathrobes are available at the spa reception. There is a charge of 100,- kr for each bathrobe.
5. For hygiene purposes it is compulsory for all guests to wear slippers provided and to use the shower by the poolside before entering the pool.
6. Guidelines for use of the swimming pool/steam room/sauna:
· This is a unisex area and swimwear is to be worn in all areas at all times in the pool area/steam room/sauna/showers by the poolside.
· Diving and jumping in the pool is prohibited.
· Running in the pool area is prohibited.
· Food and beverage are bought through Artesia, and can be enjoyed in Etoile or in our VIP room. Food and drinks are prohibited in the pool area.
· Children must be accompanied by their parents/guardians at all times.
· In respect of the spa ambience and other spa guests we allow only 4 children in the pool at the time.
· Children under the age of 3 (not potty trained) are not admitted to use the swimming pool of hygiene purposes.
· Families with children are required to pre-book use of the swimming pool at the spa reception.
· All use of the swimming pool/steam room/sauna is at guests own risk. Artesia is not liable for guests using the facilities .
7. Exercise: Feel free to switch on the power stream inside the swimming pool.
8. Hair: Please tie back long hair prior to entering the pool.
9. The spa reception is manned by highly qualified employees who are available at any time during the spa's opening hours.
We welcome you as our guest at Artesia Spa Grand Hotel and hope you will enjoy your visit